Monday, September 6, 2010

Today I Am Entertained

Let's see if I can go about this in a backwards way...

Ever heard of the MBTI? Well, by taking the Myers-Briggs personality test, you can receive your personality type. I'm an INFJ. When you get your test results, you can find out celebrities that are the same type as you. You can also find out fictional characters who are the same type as you - how they find this out, I don't know. Anyway, a presumed INFJ is Amélie Poulain from the movie "Amélie". (P.S. Not sure how I feel about IMDB's new layout...). I love that Amélie is presumed to be an INFJ, because I love her. I also love the actress Audrey Tautou who plays her. Today I watched "Coco Avant Chanel". It was amazing. More specifically, Audrey Tautou was absolutely amazing in it!!!







How is that for backwards? Seriously though, it was incredible. Coco's story is amazing, she was (and continues to be) revolutionary, and the movie was beautifully done. Audrey stunned me; her ability to show such tension and emotion in her face..... I was floored. I recommend it to every and anyone!

In other entertainment news, there's a marathon of "Hoarders" on A&E today. I am fascinated by this show, so I plan on watching it as much as possible. The new season premiere is on at 9:00. I'll be watching...

No comments:

Who's visiting?