Saturday, June 11, 2011

Saturday on Saturday

I finally finished Saturday by Ian McEwan. When I say "finally", it's not because it was a drag to read, but just because I feel like I've been reading it for a while... and also, because it's the last of the 4 books that nice woman lent to me. She lent me By Nightfall, Bel Canto, and The Girls, too. I feel bad that I've had the 4 books for this long (maybe 10 months), but I thoroughly enjoyed all 4, and didn't want to let them go until I finished them all.

Saturday was a delight to read! It took place over the course of a (surprise!) Saturday in February 2003 and was very post-9/11 and extremely interesting. I loved it! I think I may have another Ian McEwan book on my bookshelves, so maybe I'll check that out soon.

So... RC-3 is now at 8/20 books. I now have 7 months to read 12 more books. Not bad at all!
  1. Bel Canto by Ann Patchett
  2. The Girls by Lori Lansens
  3. Live from New York by Tom Shales & James Andrew Miller
  4. Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows by J.K. Rowling
  5. The Divinity Gene by Matthew J. Trafford
  6. 38 Witnesses: The Kitty Genovese Case by A.M. Rosenthal
  7. I Met the Walrus by Jerry Levitan
  8. Saturday by Ian McEwan
Next on the reading list is... Bossypants by Tina Fey!!!!! I ordered it and will be picking it up from the post office later today. I can't wait!

No comments:

Who's visiting?