Saturday, July 16, 2011

Discovering TO #2

Remember how I've decided that I need to discover more areas of Toronto? Well, I didn't want that to stop with my first (and only so far) segment of "Discovering TO", so ladies and gentlemen, I present to you: "Discovering TO #2".

I had an appointment on the Danforth this morning, near Coxwell station, and since there was no rush to go home after, I thought, why not walk around the area? I had looked online in the morning to see if there was a nice cafe in that neighbourhood and decided on The One in the Only Cafe. I'm glad I did. It was an extremely relaxed atmosphere, I had a great cappuccino and scone, and sat and read for an hour, with the sun shining in through the huge front window, and a nice breeze coming in through the door. I think it says something when you realize that the owner of an establishment knows a lot of the people coming into the place. If other people frequent this place, then you know it must be pretty good!!! I had a great time, a nice walk from Coxwell to Donlands, and a leisurely morning in a new 'hood. The Danforth: thumbs up!

No comments:

Who's visiting?