Tuesday, October 18, 2011

OMD!!! [Oh mon Dieu!!!]

Guess what?!

OH. EM. GEE.  I'm going to France in 71 days.  My bestie, who is known to some as D'Johnnaize, is currently living and working in Tours, France.  How often do I have a friend living in France?  Not often!  So, I thought I'd take advantage of this opportunity and pop over the ocean during my Christmas holidays for 10 days in Europe.  We'll definitely be spending time in Tours, and a day trip or two to Paris, as well as taking in many of the sites surrounding Tours, and we might even spend the second half of the trip in another country entirely.  Spain perhaps?  Needless to say, I am beyond excited.  If you've been to France before, please let me know what I must see.  I would love to hear your suggestions!

YAY!!!

No comments:

Who's visiting?