Monday, November 14, 2011

Australians & iOS 5.1

At 5:45 this morning I woke up to my first alarm and, in a dream-like state, checked for any Facebook notifications, texts, etc. on my phone (which acts as my alarm).  I ignored a Groupon, checked FB, and then received a notification that iOS 5.1 was ready for download.  Sweet!  As I approved the download (which could be done without hooking up to a computer... Sweet!), I noticed one of the new features.  Was this a dream, or is iOS 5.1 in fact optimized for Australian voices?  I remember laughing about this and then fell fast asleep right after.  The download was complete when I woke up, but did it ever really happen?

2 comments:

Brian said...

I had a moment like this too, recently. I dreamt that I met a woman from Ottawa and we talked about Canada, but when I think back to the weekend it couldn't possibly have happened!

M.S. said...

It was bizarre... I'm SURE that I did in fact do the software update, but it was all veiled in haziness.

You miss Canada, don't you? :P

Who's visiting?