Saturday, May 10, 2014

Helsinki!!!

Helsinki, here I come!!!

I've mentioned before that one of my best friends - John - has been living in Finland for a while now, and likely will live there forever.  It's hard not to have someone so close to you physically close to you, but it was inevitable and we manage to stay in each other's lives regardless. However, since Finland is so important to John and he loves the country so much, it was also inevitable that I visit him there.  The time has finally come.

I've planned to go to Helsinki this spring/summer for a while, but today I actually bought the tickets and so it's official!  I depart Toronto on June 8, arrive in Helsinki June 9, and don't return to YYZ until June 20.  Approximately 12 days to spend with John, see the sites of Helsinki, eat delicious food, party with John's friends, and maybe take a few side trips (Tallin [Estonia] and Stockholm are on the menu).

I can't wait!!!

No comments:

Who's visiting?