Friday, September 11, 2009

G.R.A.V.Y.

Fave Joints Right Now
I'm in the House feat. [[[Zuper Blahq]]] - Steve Aoki
Little Secrets - Passion Pit
Jerk It - Thunderheist

Saw MSTRKRFT Wednesday night. They were sick, but it was the whole experience that made the night so fun! Obviously MSTRKRFT were AWESOME, but it was more about being with amazing people! That being said, I flipped when they played their "D.A.N.C.E." remix. I love that track!

In looking for a video with the "D.A.N.C.E." remix, I found out that this song is dedicated to Michael Jackson. I effing love Justice.

Then I found THIS! D.A.N.C.E. and its many reincarnations are my JAMS today!

One more thing: Just found out that a store in Waterloo, Ontario called Unit 5 carries Dim Mak apparel. That's INSANE! Only two cities in Ontario have stores that carry Dim Mak stuff. Toronto (my hometown) and Waterloo (where I live right now). I LOVE my cities!

No comments:

Who's visiting?