Friday, October 23, 2009

Today's Gravy Boat

Alright, here's what I got going on today.
  1. My show of choice right now? "Entourage". Holy shit, this show is GREAT! I'm addicted. Now don't go on spoiling anything for me, 'cause I'm only half-way through season 4. I can't wait to get caught up. I hear the season 6 finale is a doozy!
  2. I wish I had a video game console because DJ Hero looks INSANE! My gf sent me a link to the site today and I spent a while checking out tutorial videos. My God, it looks like a blast. I wonder if you can be Steve Aoki. He is my DJ Hero, no doubt. I think they're doing an awesome job marketing the product, too. They've got DJ Tiesto as a European ambassador for the game (I believe), and Jay-Z and Eminem supporting the project in the US. Unreal.
  3. Today is a Sugar&Gravy day (at least for the next couple of hours). I have the whole day off, a bunch of things to cross off my to do list, and the energy to do it.
PEACE!

No comments:

Who's visiting?