Friday, February 4, 2011

The Drive to Drive

For some reason challenges really work for me. I did my 90-day challenge back in the day, which was a complete success, and ended up being the impetus for losing 30 lbs. I did the great flossing challenge, which got me flossing on a regular basis... and although I've started to slack on that a bit, I remember to do it often enough, and still more often than before the flossing challenge. The reading challenge has been extremely successful, as since May 2010, I've read 15 books. 15 books in 9 months isn't too shabby.

Anyway, I respond to challenges. They have a mission combined with deadlines, which I guess really works for me. SO... it's time to focus on another challenge. Back in December I admitted my shameful secret (I don't have a driver's license) and committed to the following three goals:
  1. Get my G1 by December 31, 2010.
  2. Get my G2 by August 31, 2011.
  3. Get a car by December 31, 2011.
Now I've got lots of time to complete goal #2, but what do I need to do to achieve it? I need to take driving lessons. I've taken them before, but I need (at the very least) a refresher course. In order to take driving lessons, I need to sign up for them, and I haven't yet done that. SO...

2. a) Register for driving lessons by February 28, 2011.

BAM. GONNA DO IT. LOVE CHALLENGES.

No comments:

Who's visiting?