Wednesday, August 17, 2011

s08e04

I watched episode 4 of the current season of "Entourage" a second time around and realized I hadn't checked in on S&G with my thoughts... I might've missed out on posting on ep. 3 as well. Anyway, without further ado...

I thought/think ep-4 was fantastic!! I found out today that Jerry Ferrara a.k.a. "Turtle" wrote the episode along with creator/producer/writer Doug Ellin. I love that! Kevin Connelly a.k.a. "E" directs episodes and Turtle writes them... I love HBO. Such a collaborative broadcast community. It's not TV, you know...

Anyway, I thought the ep brought things back to where they used to be. The essence of the show has always been the 4 friends, and though their group has grown, it's back to that sense of friendship, loyalty, etc. I love that!

Only 4 more episodes left. 1/2-way done. Say it ain't so...

No comments:

Who's visiting?