Monday, August 31, 2009

Toronto Respekt

I'm in hometown T.O. this weekend plus. It's a weekend plus because I'm done my full-time summer work, so I had Friday off AND today as well. In fact, I have most of the week off, so I'm feeling awfully chill... It's really not awful at all though.

It has been INCREDIBLY chill this weekend. Full of family dinners, playing with nephews, reading, watching movies, sleeping, having saunas (2 so far), walking around the neighbourhood, chillin with the GF & BFF, etc. No complaints. Straight up.

Moving on...

Having a bit of a Regina hit this morning. "Far" is SO f-ing good. Seriously. I really hope I get to see her mid-Sept. Regina live? I saw her in 2007 and it was basically a religious experience. It'd be amazing to have that again. NBD.

On that note:

No comments:

Who's visiting?