Monday, November 30, 2009

Dim the Lights; Take a Breather

Alrighty! It's early, I've got the day (mostly) off, I'm feeling chipper, so stuff has got to be done. Starting with some posting action!

My jam right now = "I'd Rather Dance With You (Redlight Remix)" by Kings of Convenience. I used to listen to K.O.C. in '06 and it's awesome to hear them with an electro take. It's a great track!

Speaking of electro, I saw Aoki on Thursday - as you all know. I was TOTALLY pumped for the night, and I had a great time, but when it comes to Aoki, I've seen better. He just didn't seem that into it. I was with an AMAZING group of people, the energy at the club was pretty good, and I was having a fun time, but Aoki... he just left something to be desired.

I don't blame the guy though. I mean, he's been touring non-stop this year. I've seen him 3 times this year, so he's obvious getting around. I think it'd be in his best interest to take a breather. NBD though - it was a sick night!!!

I guess that's it for now, except one more thing: you've gotta see this video. It's SO cute!!!

No comments:

Who's visiting?