Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Entourage-Withdrawal

I just finished the last episode of 6th season of "Entourage" and I'm already in withdrawal. It is just SO good. I cried during it and now I'm just aching for a new season. When will it come out?

I'm also following "Glee" (which I've already mentioned) and I love it!!! What else should I watch? I've got a bunch of my "To Watch" list, but any suggestions?

I think I might watch some "Alias" today. That used to be a favourite of mine! Plus, it's got some great torture scenes, which I want to analyze for one of my classes.

Ugh. This is a boring entry!

1 comment:

nickymo said...

Hey Maeve,

A few shows I got hooked on recently are Nurse Jackie, United States of Tara and Greek. Some other suggestions are Peep Show, Dexter and Californication. Hope you're swell.

-nicole

Who's visiting?