Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Reading Challenge 2.0 - Update!

A comment from a reader reminded me that I haven't been updating everyone about my Reading Challenge 2.0. So here goes...

I didn't finish the Harry Potter series before seeing the 7th movie, which was a shame, but I have finished the 5th. It was fantastic, as I knew it would be, and I'll soon be ready to take on the final two books in the series. The 6th which I don't recall at all, and the 7th which I've never read. Very exciting stuff! I really need to hop to it!

In the meantime (before I start the 6th), I'm reading something totally different, recommended and lended (I know it's not the correct word, but it works) to me by someone I only just met. She lent (see, I know the correct word) me 3 other books and I'm excited to read those, too... after Harry Potter, Steph, I swear!

Anyway, the current read is By Nightfall by Michael Cunningham. It's beautifully written... very 21st-century-stream-of-consciousness... I love it! I get the sense it's going to get pretty twisted, and I cannot wait!

Then... back to HP!

No comments:

Who's visiting?