Tuesday, November 16, 2010

TDCC

I've talked about this before, but my trend lately is to find new music through Hypem. Every week or so I download all the interesting sounding tracks on the Popular list and see what I like. Sometimes I really like a track and so I download the artist's whole album... but this doesn't happen often. I generally just listen to a few songs until I get sick of them, and then check the Popular list again. It works for me.

However, when I heard "Something Good Can Work" by Two Door Cinema Club, followed by "Kids" by TDCC, I knew that these two tracks were too hot to leave on their own. It was time to have their brother and sister tracks join them, resulting in the entire album, "Tourist History". They're not a new band, and Tourist History isn't a new album (March 2010), but they're new to me and I'm eating them up like they're sugar and gravy.

Here's what I'm talking about!

No comments:

Who's visiting?