Friday, March 4, 2011

I did a bunch of turns...

Guess what?
Actually, before I tell you... riddle me this: am I supposed to put a question mark after saying "guess what"? Is it a question or statement? I can't tell... I'm going to leave it there for now, but I'd like to get to the bottom of this...

Anyway, guess what? I started driving lessons yesterday. I had my first one last night and am thrilled to report that it went well! Obviously my comfort level isn't extremely high, and neither is my confidence, but it was much better than I thought it would be. I did a bunch of turns (!!!), a 3-point turn, lane changes, and backed into a parking space. Not bad for a 45-minute lesson. I felt pretty good, too. It wasn't very scary, and it was fun even!!! Looking forward to getting better and better. I'll keep you posted!

No comments:

Who's visiting?