Tuesday, March 1, 2011

RC-2: Concluded

I just realized that Reading Challenge #2 is over. RC-3 and RC-2 overlapped a bit, so I sort of forgot where I was at, but here's the report...

My challenge was to read 8 books between September 5th and December 31st of last year. The one stipulation was that 50% of the books had to be fiction. In the end I didn't finish the challenge until February 19th, 2011, but regardless the 8 books were read, and they were:
  1. HP and the Prisoner of Azkaban
  2. Franny and Zooey by J.D. Salinger
  3. HP and the Goblet of Fire
  4. HP and the Order of the Phoenix
  5. By Nightfall by Michael Cunningham
  6. HP and the Half-Blood Prince
  7. Bel Canto by Ann Patchett
  8. The Girls by Lori Lansens
I won't review each book, but I will say that I enjoyed them all. I will also note that 100% of them are fiction, which makes me pleased as punch! My love for fiction is back in spades!

Lastly, I'm desperate to read the final Harry Potter. I can't wait any longer.

No comments:

Who's visiting?