Tuesday, September 6, 2011

NO NAIL BITING CHALLENGE

What's the key to achieving goals?
Declaring them on Sugar & Gravy.

Aside from graduating from university with a BA in Honours English and getting my G2, I think one of my best achievements in the past few years was quitting biting my nails.  I had been biting them for as long as I could remember and was frankly sick of the way they looked, the pain, and the embarrassment of having such nasty nails.  I decided to stop biting them, and I did.

Unfortunately, it hasn't lasted.  I don't know if I just let myself get back into the habit or if work-related and certainly emotional stress/distress lately have driven me to bite them.  Either way, I'm sick of doing it all over again and must break the habit!!!

SO - I solemnly declare to quit biting my nails once again!!!  Please join me on this journey.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I will Join u on this journey, I have been a terrible nail biter ever since I was growing teeth! :)

Who's visiting?