Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Inspekt this!

I'm sitting here in my underwear doing my whole morning ritual - breakfast (Cheerios), coffee, "The O.C.", and Facebook/Twitter - and it's now time to turn on some music. What'll it be? Do we go with Regina Spektor's new album? It's mellow and beautiful, as per usual with ReSpekt. I don't know how mellow I'm feeling though. I'm thinking it's better to take your coffee with some Dim Mak - especially their latest mix tape. Oh mama, it's good.

Pretty sure the decision has been made. If I was a celebrity, I would FOR SURE be friends with the likes of Steve Aoki... and Sam Ronson. Forreal.

I'm also really into Lykke Li. She's SO hot, and her music is unreal.

Alright that's all for now - even though Spektro Gel (as my bestie calls her) is too mellow for me today, I still want you to enjoy the first video for her new album.

No comments:

Who's visiting?