Wednesday, June 17, 2009

iSugar

I am making an effort to blog, I swear.

Lots of different stuff on my iPod lately, but two artists are standing out: Drake and Lily Allen.

Remember when I talked about Degrassi? Well, what I didn't mention was that a while after the original Degrassi (which started in 1987) ended, they started "Degrassi: The Next Generation" in 2001. I think it barely compares to the original, BUT it certainly is entertaining, and maintains a lot of the things I love about the original - raw-ness, real-ness, edginess, etc. Anyway, there's a character named Jimmy played by a certain Aubrey Drake Graham, a.k.a. Drizzy Drake, a HUGE up-and-coming Rap/R&B artist. I have his album (mixtape? I don't know) entitled "So Far Gone" and it's pretty unreal. My fave song is "Little Bit (feat. Lykke Li)". Check it out!!

Then Lily Allen. She needs no introduction, but she's getting serious play with me lately... on iTunes.

No comments:

Who's visiting?