Monday, August 9, 2010

Mournings.

I love listening to my iPod on the way to work. It really gets me pumped and ready in the morning, and it also makes me forget about the massive hills that I have to walk up on the way to the office. However, I've recently moved to a small town and listening to an iPod while you're walking is a bit different. When I walk by people now, they're usually interested in smiling and saying "hello" or "good morning" to me. Having grown up in Toronto, this is a strange and new concept. No one was usually interested in smiling at me or saying hello... and truth be told, I've never been interested in smiling at anyone either... at least not in the morning. So, for now, I'll just watch the mouth of the person walking by. If they smile, I'll smile. If they say good morning (or that's what their mouth looks to be mouthing), I'll say good morning... but I'm keeping my earbuds in.

No comments:

Who's visiting?