Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Net Work

The Internet is the most incredible resource for work. This is obviously not some kind of new, genius idea I have; it's been said over and over again, but now that I'm working full-time, I'm amazed at how much it rings true.

The main thing I marvel at is networking among people in your field. I belong to a list-serv where people email each other questions and then people freely and happily share answers. I think I've helped some people out a few times with questions, and people have definitely helped me out. I basically developed a project out of answers I got from others to my questions. It's amazing... and I mean, people have always been doing it, but the Internet makes it so fast and easy and... international.

Oh the things we're able to do.....

No comments:

Who's visiting?