Monday, August 30, 2010

Notent Notables

Spaghetti - you were SO delicious just now. Why isn't there more of you?

So, tomorrow marks the end of the reading challenge. The challenge was to read 8 books by August 31st. I believe the challenge will end with 7 books read - 2 of them by J.K. Rowling, which had already been read by me before... Boooo. Not exactly the point of the challenge, but I must say I got a little complacent near the end and was far too interested in re-reading the Harry Potter series than anything else. Ho hum, oh well... Still, 5/8 is not so bad when you're a working gal, and the whole point was to get myself reading, not to be too particular about what exactly it was I read. Plus, Harry Potter is a great gateway back into the Fiction world, which was another thing I needed. Although it's not officially over, I call the Reading Challenge a great success!!! [I'll do an official reading challenge post on September 1st to report a little more specifically on my thoughts, books read, achievements, etc.]

Sporcle - stop being so fun!!!

In other news, I have no other news.

No comments:

Who's visiting?