Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Hot or Notmail

After 5+ years (maybe even 9 years... can't remember), I'm ready to put an end to my Hotmail account. Barely anybody contacts me at that address, I GREATLY prefer my Gmail account, and I'm sick of having to log in to multiple email accounts.

However, Hotmail doesn't make it very easy. I figured I have 2 options:
  1. Set up an auto-forward from the Hotmail to the Gmail.
  2. Set up a vacation auto-reply thing saying that people should email me at Gmail.
Neither of these options are possible with Hotmail right now, or maybe ever. The vacation reply option has been disabled for some reason, and you can only forward to emails that end with @live, @hotmail, or @msn. Are you kidding?!?!

Hotmail, I know you suck, but can't you throw me a bone?

No comments:

Who's visiting?