Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Sea Sun Say Vun

It's a new season of "Entourage" (there's been 2 episodes so far) and I'm pumped. I've never actually watched the show as it's happening, so it is CRAZY to be waiting a week in between episodes. I need to know what happens next... NOW! But, it's also a lot of fun to get so excited for the next installment.

My thoughts so far?
  • Episode 1 left something to be desired. It was a little flat, but sometimes a well-established show's premiere doesn't necessarily start with a bang... or maybe it was that I saw all the main scenes already in the teasers.
  • Episode 2 was AWESOME! That's the "Entourage" I know and love. There were surprises, there was serious drama, and I cannot wait to see what happens next!
Tune in for sure, and if you've never seen it - do yourself a favour and give it a try!!!

No comments:

Who's visiting?