Monday, October 18, 2010

4 down, 3 to go!!!

Harry Potter… Harry Potter… you may be sick of reading me talking about it but I’m not sick of writing about it, so either hear what I have to type, or step off...

I just finished HP4. I think it was only my second time reading it and my God was it better the second time around! I don’t know how old I was when I first read it… I couldn’t have been that young, but I think it all went over my head. It’s kind of amazing that it’s a children’s book! I mean, I get why, but it is so much more fascinating for me as an adult. All of the stuff about Voldemort rising again? Dumbledore contacting all of his allies to start preparing? My God, it’s incredible! I can’t wait to start the 5th when I get home from work. I have 1 month and 1 day to finish the last 3 books. I’m pretty sure I can do it if I focus.

Reading Challenge #2 - Update:

  1. Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban
  2. Franny and Zooey
  3. Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire
5 more books to go by the end of 2010! ...and technically only 1 more needs to be fiction!

No comments:

Who's visiting?