Saturday, October 23, 2010

MTV Live

Daryn Jones, Nicole Holness, Paul the Intern, Sheena Snively.
These 4 people are the regulars on MTV Live (MTV Canada).
I wanted to post a picture but couldn't find a good one with all 4 of them.

I like MTV Canada. I think it's got funny programming, interesting original stuff, and manages (despite being an offshoot of an American network) to be distinctly Canadian. No one tries to avoid talking about specific cities or even Canadian-specific news. I love that.

Lately I love MTV Live in particular. I think it is extremely hilarious almost all of the time and they get racier than I thought you could get on TV. Yesterday Daryn just spat out for a good 3 minutes a million different euphemisms for sex while Nicole replied (to each euphemism) "What?" Both of them managed to keep a straight face. I mean, it was pre-filmed, but still... they killed it. It's one of the funniest things I've ever seen on TV. Anyway, kudos to them for doing an interesting, live, Canadian show. KUDOS!!!

No comments:

Who's visiting?