Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Santana vs. Harrison

When I was in grade 8, I would've scoffed at any cover of a Beatles song. I was into Beatles purity back then. Now though, I am impressed rather than threatened by a cover of a Beatles song that rivals the original.

This one here is a total beauty. This isn't the best recording of it, but I love watching India.Arie dancing and moving her hands. In the album version though, you've got Yo-Yo Ma on cello, so make sure you check that one out!



This makes me want to listen to India's "Acoustic Soul" album. That was such a high school jam of mine.

In other news, still working my way through HP-4, but I've come up with an official 2nd reading challenge. The last one concluded on September 5th, so from Sept. 5th-Dec. 31st my challenge is to read another 8 books with a stipulation: 50% have to be fiction. Loves it.

No comments:

Who's visiting?