Saturday, January 18, 2014

Blogging on the go!

Here's something else I've decided for 2014 - blogging doesn't have to be this long, drawn-out, pensive thing that I can only do at my desk on a weekend with a coffee. So it won't be anymore!  I'm currently at a hockey rink, overseeing an alumni hockey tournament that I've run for the school I work at for the past 4 years. How time flies?!

And guess what?  This is my last time doing it. Why?  Because I'm starting a new job on Monday (more on that sometime soon).

It's bittersweet, of course. It feels good though because 3 years ago when I ran this for the first time (it happens in January every year and I've done it in 2011, 2012, 2013, and now), it was probably the most stressful thing I've ever done. I'm not saying I didn't freak out about it a few times this year either, but it's finally started to feel like a smooth-running machine. I'm not the only one that makes it that way, but on my final day of work, I'm feeling pretty proud about it.

Now, back to the action!

No comments:

Who's visiting?