Friday, January 31, 2014

New apartment!

In my first post of 2014, I said: "One of my resolutions is to update Sugar & Gravy more often."  As of today, the last day of January, I have posted twelve times on this blog.  I'm doing pretty well with my resolutions this year.  Yay!

At 4:15 pm EST today, I am picking up the keys to my new apartment!!!!!!!!!!

I am so excited, as evidenced by the number of exclamation points (10).  Although my apartment won't be fully set up until late February, it's still a new place where I can hang my hat... or at least my clothes.  I can't wait to set things up... and have my first sleep-in there... and use my dishwasher (a dishwasher!!!)... and have my cat join me!!!  Eeeeeeeee!!!  I cannot wait!

Okay... time to try to relax and work!

No comments:

Who's visiting?